sexta-feira, 29 de maio de 2009

My Heart Inside Your Heart

Sometimes
I would like to spend my life
Looking into your eyes
Touching your soul and mind
'Cause you've known
How I feel inside
Don´t try to hide
I´ll love you everywhere
and every time
Let me hold you in my arms
To hear me when I say
My heart inside your heart
It´s gonna be forever
Tell me if you feel
Is now or never
No matter the price I have to pay
And all that we have to do
Love me today
is all that I need hear from you

I know that we can make it right
but there´s no time
The train of our happiness is going
I got the tickets
I´m still hoping
just give me your hands
and i swear...
Every moment we´ll share together.
'Cause I love,
every moment
And all the things that we do darling
I´ll always be here for you...

Um comentário: