sexta-feira, 7 de maio de 2010

Waterfall

Beautiful morning, blue Sky
Even so far
I can see in my mind
The clouds play with the Sun
I can feel the tender wind
My day has just begun
Is unbelievable what my eyes see
The beauty and divine
All in front of me

With arms wide open
I´ll jump into the arms of peace
In your crystal water
Dive in your space so deep
Pure fountain, wide nature
Piece of paradise, place like no other
Infinity wise time
And the nature shows your forms
Elusive crystals
Joke of the river drops

Here is my place
But I can´t give up now
Just fall
Over my head
Waterfall

The sun can stuck my tears
But not your song
That echoes in my ears
I don´t wanna go home
Here I belong

But the day is going away
With your water
And nothing can stop for falling down
Day by day
Waterfall …

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário